You can update your email address by following these steps.
- Log into your NEC SV9100/SV8100 by entering the IP address in a web browser (SV8100 requires Internet Explorer). You may also try using http://SV9100 or http://SV8100 if you do not know the IP address.
- At the login screen, enter your extension number for the username and 1111 for the password.
- You will see a screen similar to this and your phone will read "User Programming Mode"
- Choose "InMail Station Mailbox Options"
- Change your email address
- Make sure that "Email Message Attachment" is checked
- Click on Apply
- Click on Logout (if you do not do this, your phone will remain in User Programming Mode for up to two hours).